The Darkest Hour d20Modern RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest Hour d20Modern RPG

The Darkest Hour d20 Modern RPG Chat Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Testers Welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkest
Admin
Admin

Beta Testers Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Beta Testers Welcome!   Beta Testers Welcome! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello Beta Testers,

First off, I want to personally thank every single one of you for taking part in this Beta Testing of Darkest Hour. I have long wanted to create and run my own D20 Modern RPG Chat and I have finally been blessed with the opportunity to provide something new to the RPG Chat Genre.

This will be a semi-closed Beta testing, now what does that mean you may ask? It is quite simple, I have a Maximum slot for 10-15 PC's that can participate in the Beta Testing. Now keep this in mind, it is important that during this Beta testing that you are participating because you are a key part in how this all works and the progression of the storyline. I will keep you all up to date on how many participants we have at any given time. So if you want to tell a friend please contact me prior before doing that, as I will check to see how many spots we have available and let you know if they can participate.

Secondly, I am sure you are all wondering on how to choose your starting equipment. I have some good news, you will not have to make that decision. All equipment will be acquired through choices made IC during the Beta Testing Phase. Nothing like having to earn your equipment eh?! haha.

I will be placing times in the Calendar of when I will be able to run the Beta Phase, that is to say I will not coordinate with you all to find the best time and day to make this happen. Keep in mind that you should plan on setting aside on the high side 4-5 hours to play.

Also, as an added incentive I want to let you all know that I will be issuing rewards to all beta tester's that participated in the testing phase.

So let's get started shall we!

What you will need to do is locate the Character Sheet Conveniently located on the main website CLICK HERE. Fill out the character sheet and then place it into this Topic CLICK HERE. Once it has been approved I will place them in your personal boards for your characters and your characters alone. Any sheetwork that will need to be made to your character will need to be placed in this board as well!

That is all for now,

The Darkest DM
Back to top Go down
https://tdarkesthour.rpg-board.net

Beta Testers Welcome!
Page 1 of 1